Mudra Credit Financial Consultancy
Incorporated in 2006, Mudra Credit is amongst Delhi NCR’s reputed financial services company focused on rendering consulting, advising, and other financial related services to Individual, Corporate & Institutional clients. Our major areas of special skill include:
Working Capital (CC, BG, LC, TL, BC, etc.)
- Project Loans
- Loan Against Property & Home Loans
- Financial Restructuring
- Corporate Finance
- Equipment Finance
We have set out to become one of the leading Financial Services provider of Delhi NCR. Our timely and dedicated services have enabled us to add to our growing list of well-reputed Retail & Corporate Clients. The company has also been associated with a number of financial institutions for the various financial services products.
Today we are one of the fastest growing financial service providers in the Delhi NCR. The inherent culture of providing best service to our clients has enabled us to emerge as one of the best financial services house in NCR. An exceptional business growth in past twenty years has been made possible only due to –
Ability to perceive the true potential of client’s business and enhancing their value
- Strong commitment towards building professional relationships with our clients
- Pragmatic approach towards our clients to capitalize on the market opportunities
We bring to the table specialized knowledge and expertise in the fast-developing Indian market place and deliver financial solutions to a wide range of clients across the industry spectrum that include Power, Steel, Ports, Roads, Financial Services, Auto, Telecom, Textiles, Hospitality, Chemicals, Polymers, Timbers etc.
Why Choose Us
Are you looking for the viable finance and efficiency for your organization?
- Your facilities have been truncated, and being asked for more security recently?
- Are you suffering from rates hikes?
- Are you not satisfied with your existing lender that does not assist you when you need the financing to boost your business?
- Did you feel that when you approach them for finance ,they turned down your request?
- Equipment Finance
As you expand and also sometimes due to adverse market conditions you face some temporary difficulties. Your business has to be in a commandable position to weather effects of the decline.
And perhaps this may be the time to get new finance for your company. It may be better now to seek a different and alternative source of funding, if your own lender choses not to back you and your business during the bad times and increased the cost of your finance, reduced your borrowing limits or asked for more security.